BE FIRST IN LINE
Register your interest to receive the latest updates on our 2021 event.
This year the theme of change rumbles on. As Covid-19 restrictions ease, the housing crisis continues with not enough suitable homes for the current population. The past period of turmoil and upheaval, has left the housing sector with a lot of questions to answer…
- Where does this leave the housing sector?
- How can we get more homes delivered?
- How do we create new homes that work for the community as well as being cost-effective and environmentally friendly?
- Should some decisions be made nationally or locally?
- How do we all work together to achieve these goals?
Planning for Housing 2021 will bring together planning professionals from around the UK to discuss how to allocate, plan and deliver more housing in communities across the country. This year, the event will be held in hybrid form, allowing you to hear high level and strategic content in person or online. Planning For Housing is designed to help you navigate and understand the major changes to the sector through lesson sharing case studies, insight presentations and expert-led panel discussions and q&a opportunities .