Panel discussion:Green belt allocations and permissions: when are they an appropriate method to meet the housing need and how do you secure them?
- Outlining sentiment for greenbelt development according to the latest policy and appeal and court decisions
- Understanding what constitutes the exceptional circumstances necessary for releasing Green Belt for housing
- Exploring how exceptional circumstances have been successfully demonstrated in the past
- Demonstrating special circumstances to win permission for green belt housing proposals
- Building community support for greenfield development