Panel Discussion: Putting high quality design at the heart of your strategy to increase allocation, permission and delivery
- How can the National Design Guide and the Design: Process and Tools PPG be used to improve design quality?
- How do recent appeal decisions help define the NPPF’s design requirement?
- Creating synergies between Local Authorities’ and Developers design expectations to speed up the permission process
- What is the implication of the Building Beautiful Commission for planners and developers?
- What methods are Local Authorities using to ensure high quality design of housing is secured at the plan-making stage?
- Ensuring design quality does not drop off between permission and completion